Lila and Eve: An Exciting, Dramatic Film

MV5BMTAzNzgzODMzOTReQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDU3Mjg5ODUx._V1_UY268_CR1,0,182,268_AL_

(imdb.com)

What do you think about films that come on the Lifetime Movie Network? If you believe that Lifetime plays movies that have no drama or action in them, then you need to watch the film Lila and Eve. I don’t watch much television, but when I do I prefer to not waste my precious time by watching something that doesn’t keep my interest from beginning to end. This movie succeeded at keeping me on the edge of my seat.

I waited for weeks to see this movie- but it was worth the wait. I am a movie connoisseur, so after about ten or fifteen minutes into a film I can usually predict the outcome. I know who will get married, who will win the game, who will get the girl, etc. This movie, however, was very original, so I could not predict the outcome.

The film starred actress Viola Davis (The Help) as Lila and featured Jennifer Lopez as Eve Rafael. The plot begins when Lila’s son gets murdered. Because Lila is not satisfied with the effort by the police department to solve her son’s murder, she takes matters into her own hands and does her own investigation. The film shows that mother on a mission is a dangerous woman. When you find sometime in your schedule, check out Lila and Eve. I promise you that it will change your perspective about movies that come on the Lifetime Movie Network.

Article written by Samuel A. Moore.