Next Year’s GC Collegian

The GC Collegian

As the school year begins to wrap up, it becomes the responsibility of The Collegian to prepare next year’s editors for their future positions. This has lead Amanda Owens and myself to begin training and preparing for next year. Both of us are excited at our chance to expand the staff and to provide meaningful content for The Collegian readers.

As an English major with a passion for literature, being asked to take over an editing position on the Collegian next semester was a wonderful opportunity. I’m excited to be working alongside Amanda and I know that we have great ideas for the next generation of the Collegian.

However, we are looking for new staff members to join our growing team. You’re more than welcome to join the class or to submit as a guest writer. We have many positions open for sports writers, campus life writers, international writers, and many more. The Collegian staff is also looking for someone to help maintain our website which you can visit at TheGCCollegian.wordpress.com for the latest news and on campus events. Letters to the editor are also welcome.

If you have any questions about the Collegian experience; also continue the conversation on our website under each article in the ‘leave a reply’ section. The Collegian staff is excited to welcome any new members to our family! If you have any questions you can direct them to Amanda (Amanda.Owens@greensboro.edu) or Savvy (Savannah.Bowen@greensboro.edu), as well as to Richard Cameron III (Richard.Cameron@greensboro.edu)

This article was written by Savvy Bowen and Amanda Owens.